CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I should be....

updating my blog with everything we've been doing over the last two-ish months
-- or --
exercising
-- or --
folding laundry
--or --
helping my hubby get the kids ready for bed
-- or --
seeing what my quiet (and hopefully sleeping) 4 yo is doing in the other room
-- or --
writing a thank you note to someone for something (I'm sure there's someone I've neglected)
-- or --
planning my dinner menu for next week
-- or --
planning the next week of school
-- or --
prepping for our last co op class
-- or --
practicing the piano...
-- but --
I'd rather put on my jammies and climb into bed with a cold can of Pepsi, my new magazine and a crossword puzzle.
Ahhhhhhhhhh. Heaven.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Thanks for at least posting that :)